Semi Automatic Chapati Making Machine (Rotary Indexing) Price And Quantity
- 580000.00 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
Semi Automatic Chapati Making Machine (Rotary Indexing) Product Specifications
- Roti Making Machine
- Commercial Use
- Rotary Indexing Type
- Food Grade Material, M.S, S.S Etc.
Semi Automatic Chapati Making Machine (Rotary Indexing) Trade Information
- 10 Unit Per Month
- 30 Days
- All India
- DFRL Mysore, ISO Etc.
|Model|| KMPSR-1.5 (Rotary Indexing Type) |
|Machine Size ||4.5'x4.5'x3.5' (H) |
|Envelope Area ||8'x8'x7' (H) |
|Power Required ||1.75 KW |
|LPG Consumption ||3 KG/HR |
|Chapati Size ||4"-6" DIA |
| Chapati Thickness ||1.5-3 MM |
| Chapati Weight ||25-50 GM |
|Production Capacity ||1500 Chapati/HR|
| Machine Weight ||500 KG |
|LPG / CNG Pressure Required ||1 KG/CM2 |
ICT, B&L, Freight, Packing & GST Charges: EXTRA
1. The Balls (Peda) are placed on to the first conveyor / Rotary Indexing Plate (Tawa), which moves under a pressing station to form a round chapati.
2. The machine follows traditional baking process by taking the chapattis both sides and then puffing. The chapattis produced in this machine are soft and tasty.
3. Uses LPG / CNG / PNG for heating & temperature is automatically maintained, giving consistent quality.
4. You can adjust size, thickness and borrowing on each side of chapati.
5. The Chapattis are dust (Dry Flour) free and also have a longer shelf life. They can be consumed even after 12 hours.6.The machine can be cleaned without opening any component.